Silencing of tumor suppressor genes RASSF1A, SLIT2, and WIF1 by promoter hypermethylation in hereditary breast cancer
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 475–487, June 2013
How to Cite
Alvarez, C., Tapia, T., Cornejo, V., Fernandez, W., Muñoz, A., Camus, M., Alvarez, M., Devoto, L. and Carvallo, P. (2013), Silencing of tumor suppressor genes RASSF1A, SLIT2, and WIF1 by promoter hypermethylation in hereditary breast cancer. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 475–487. doi: 10.1002/mc.21881
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!