miR-106a Is frequently upregulated in gastric cancer and inhibits the extrinsic apoptotic pathway by targeting FAS
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Liu, M., Zhu, H., Zhang, W., He, S., Hu, C., Quan, L., Bai, J. and Xu, N. (2012), miR-106a Is frequently upregulated in gastric cancer and inhibits the extrinsic apoptotic pathway by targeting FAS. Mol. Carcinog.. doi: 10.1002/mc.21899
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 39925020, 81021061
- National Basic Research Program, P. R. China. Grant Number: 2011CB910700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!