miR-106a is frequently upregulated in gastric cancer and inhibits the extrinsic apoptotic pathway by targeting FAS
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 634–646, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Liu, M., Zhu, H., Zhang, W., He, S., Hu, C., Quan, L., Bai, J. and Xu, N. (2013), miR-106a is frequently upregulated in gastric cancer and inhibits the extrinsic apoptotic pathway by targeting FAS. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 634–646. doi: 10.1002/mc.21899
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 39925020, 81021061
- National Basic Research Program, P. R. China. Grant Number: 2011CB910700
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.