Pre-existing fas ligand (FasL) in cancer cells elicits tumor-specific protective immunity, but delayed induction of FasL expression after inoculation facilitates tumor formation
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 705–714, September 2013
How to Cite
Chiu, H.-Y., Sun, G.-H., Chen, S.-Y., Wang, H.-H., Ho, M.-Y., Chu, C.-Y., Wu, W.-L., Jhou, R.-S., Tsai, Y.-L., Huang, R.-T., Sun, K.-H. and Tang, S.-J. (2013), Pre-existing fas ligand (FasL) in cancer cells elicits tumor-specific protective immunity, but delayed induction of FasL expression after inoculation facilitates tumor formation. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 705–714. doi: 10.1002/mc.21909
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!