The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Functional studies of a novel Germline p53 splicing mutation identified in a patient with Li–Fraumeni-Like syndrome
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 770–776, October 2013
How to Cite
Piao, J., Sakurai, N., Iwamoto, S., Nishioka, J., Nakatani, K., Komada, Y., Mizutani, S. and Takagi, M. (2013), Functional studies of a novel Germline p53 splicing mutation identified in a patient with Li–Fraumeni-Like syndrome. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 770–776. doi: 10.1002/mc.21912
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare, 19-9 (Japan)
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.