Rama Rao Malla, Sreelatha Gopinath, and Kiranmai Alapati contributed equally to this work.
Knockdown of cathepsin B and uPAR inhibits CD151 and α3β1 integrin-mediated cell adhesion and invasion in glioma
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 777–790, October 2013
How to Cite
Rao Malla, R., Gopinath, S., Alapati, K., Gorantla, B., Gondi, C. S. and Rao, J. S. (2013), Knockdown of cathepsin B and uPAR inhibits CD151 and α3β1 integrin-mediated cell adhesion and invasion in glioma. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 777–790. doi: 10.1002/mc.21915
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA116708
This article has been cited by:
- 2Tspan8 and CD151 promote metastasis by distinct mechanisms, European Journal of Cancer, 2013, 49, 13, 2934, , ,