Rama Rao Malla, Sreelatha Gopinath, and Kiranmai Alapati contributed equally to this work.
Knockdown of cathepsin B and uPAR inhibits CD151 and α3β1 integrin-mediated cell adhesion and invasion in glioma
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 777–790, October 2013
How to Cite
Rao Malla, R., Gopinath, S., Alapati, K., Gorantla, B., Gondi, C. S. and Rao, J. S. (2013), Knockdown of cathepsin B and uPAR inhibits CD151 and α3β1 integrin-mediated cell adhesion and invasion in glioma. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 777–790. doi: 10.1002/mc.21915
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA116708
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!