Conflict of interest: We confirm that all authors fulfil all conditions required for authorship. We also confirm that there is no potential conflict of interest or financial dependence regarding this publication.
The prolyl isomerase Pin1 interacts with and downregulates the activity of AMPK leading to induction of tumorigenicity of hepatocarcinoma cells
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 813–823, October 2013
How to Cite
Khanal, P., Kim, G., Yun, H. J., Cho, H.-G. and Choi, H. S. (2013), The prolyl isomerase Pin1 interacts with and downregulates the activity of AMPK leading to induction of tumorigenicity of hepatocarcinoma cells. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 813–823. doi: 10.1002/mc.21920
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2009-0073468, 2011-0009728
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!