The oxysterol receptors lxrα and lxrβ suppress proliferation in the colon
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 835–844, November 2013
How to Cite
Vedin, L.-L., Gustafsson, J.-Å. and Steffensen, K. R. (2013), The oxysterol receptors lxrα and lxrβ suppress proliferation in the colon. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 835–844. doi: 10.1002/mc.21924
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- Swedish Research Council and the Welch Foundation. Grant Number: 522-2008-3745
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!