Up-regulation of p53 and mitochondrial signaling pathway in apoptosis by a combination of cox-2 inhibitor, celecoxib and dolastatin 15, a marine mollusk linear peptide in experimental colon carcinogenesis
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 845–858, November 2013
How to Cite
Piplani, H., Vaish, V., Rana, C. and Sanyal, S. N. (2013), Up-regulation of p53 and mitochondrial signaling pathway in apoptosis by a combination of cox-2 inhibitor, celecoxib and dolastatin 15, a marine mollusk linear peptide in experimental colon carcinogenesis. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 845–858. doi: 10.1002/mc.21925
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government Of India. Grant Number: BT/PR11516/Med/30/147/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!