This article was published online on 29 May 2012 and an error was subsequently identified with one of author's name. Author Hsin-Ying Chuang was misspelled as Shin Ying Chuang. This has now been corrected on 27 July 2012.
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Wu, C.-C., Chuang, H.-Y., Lin, C.-Y., Chen, Y.-J., Tsai, W.-H., Fang, C.-Y., Huang, S.-Y., Chuang, F.-Y., Lin, S.-F., Chang, Y. and Chen, J.-Y. (2012), Inhibition of Epstein-Barr virus reactivation in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells by dietary sulforaphane. Mol. Carcinog.. doi: 10.1002/mc.21926
Chung-Chun Wu and Hsin-Ying Chuang contributed equally to this work.
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!