Authors' contributions: Lili Nimri, M.Sc. student, performed experimental work, summarized the results and wrote a primary draft of the manuscript, Hossei Bark, M.Sc. student, helped in the performance of some of the experimental work, Lutz Graeve, conceived the idea of this manuscript and contributed in the preparation of the manuscript, Betty Schwartz, conceived the idea, performed some experimental work and prepared the final manuscript.
Restoration of caveolin-1 expression suppresses growth, membrane-type-4 metalloproteinase expression and metastasis-associated activities in colon cancer cells
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 859–870, November 2013
How to Cite
Nimri, L., Barak, H., Graeve, L. and Schwartz, B. (2013), Restoration of caveolin-1 expression suppresses growth, membrane-type-4 metalloproteinase expression and metastasis-associated activities in colon cancer cells. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 859–870. doi: 10.1002/mc.21927
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Hohenheim University. Grant Number: 0306481
- Fritz Thyssen Foundation. Grant Number: 0306446
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!