Authors' contributions: Lili Nimri, M.Sc. student, performed experimental work, summarized the results and wrote a primary draft of the manuscript, Hossei Bark, M.Sc. student, helped in the performance of some of the experimental work, Lutz Graeve, conceived the idea of this manuscript and contributed in the preparation of the manuscript, Betty Schwartz, conceived the idea, performed some experimental work and prepared the final manuscript.
Restoration of caveolin-1 expression suppresses growth, membrane-type-4 metalloproteinase expression and metastasis-associated activities in colon cancer cells
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 859–870, November 2013
How to Cite
Nimri, L., Barak, H., Graeve, L. and Schwartz, B. (2013), Restoration of caveolin-1 expression suppresses growth, membrane-type-4 metalloproteinase expression and metastasis-associated activities in colon cancer cells. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 859–870. doi: 10.1002/mc.21927
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Hohenheim University. Grant Number: 0306481
- Fritz Thyssen Foundation. Grant Number: 0306446
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!