STAT1 gene expression is enhanced by nuclear EGFR and HER2 via cooperation With STAT3
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 959–969, December 2013
How to Cite
Han, W., Carpenter, R. L., Cao, X. and Lo, H.-W. (2013), STAT1 gene expression is enhanced by nuclear EGFR and HER2 via cooperation With STAT3. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 959–969. doi: 10.1002/mc.21936
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- National Cancer Institute, USA,. Grant Number: 5K01-CA118423
- U.S. Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-07-1-0390 W81XWH-11-1-0600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!