Raymond Wai-Ming Lung and Xingyan Wang contributed equally to this work.
A single nucleotide polymorphism in microRNA-146a is associated with the risk for nasopharyngeal carcinoma
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Genetic Susceptibility to Cancer in Diverse Populations
Volume 52, Issue S1, pages 28–38, November 2013
How to Cite
Lung, R. W.-M., Wang, X., Tong, J. H.-M., Chau, S.-L., Lau, K.-M., Cheng, S.-H., Woo, J. K.-S., Woo, J., Leung, P.-C., Ng, M. H.-L., Tang, N. L.-S. and To, K.-F. (2013), A single nucleotide polymorphism in microRNA-146a is associated with the risk for nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 28–38. doi: 10.1002/mc.21937
No potential conflicts of interest were disclosed.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!