Protection against oxidative DNA damage and stress in human prostate by glutathione S-transferase P1
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 8–18, January 2014
How to Cite
Kanwal, R., Pandey, M., Bhaskaran, N., MacLennan, G. T., Fu, P., Ponsky, L. E. and Gupta, S. (2014), Protection against oxidative DNA damage and stress in human prostate by glutathione S-transferase P1. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 8–18. doi: 10.1002/mc.21939
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- United States Public Health Service Grants. Grant Numbers: RO1 CA115491, RO1 CA108512, RO1 AT002709, R21 CA109424
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!