Protection against oxidative DNA damage and stress in human prostate by glutathione S-transferase P1
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 8–18, January 2014
How to Cite
Kanwal, R., Pandey, M., Bhaskaran, N., MacLennan, G. T., Fu, P., Ponsky, L. E. and Gupta, S. (2014), Protection against oxidative DNA damage and stress in human prostate by glutathione S-transferase P1. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 8–18. doi: 10.1002/mc.21939
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- United States Public Health Service Grants. Grant Numbers: RO1 CA115491, RO1 CA108512, RO1 AT002709, R21 CA109424
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.