Methylated actinomycin D, a novel actinomycin D analog induces apoptosis in HepG2 cells through Fas- and mitochondria-mediated pathways
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 983–996, December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Liu, J., Yuan, B., Cao, C., Qin, S., Cao, X., Bian, G., Wang, Z. and Jiang, J. (2013), Methylated actinomycin D, a novel actinomycin D analog induces apoptosis in HepG2 cells through Fas- and mitochondria-mediated pathways. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 983–996. doi: 10.1002/mc.21943
Disclosure information: None of the authors have anything to declare.
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- Program of Natural Science Foundation of the Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China. Grant Number: 11KJB310011
- Chinese National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31170605, 31000005
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD) (Chemicobiology)
- Outstanding Scientific and Technological Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!