Fang-Jun Chen, Ming Sun and Su-Qing Li contributed equally to this work and shoud be regarded as joint first authors.
Upregulation of the long non-coding rna hotair promotes esophageal squamous cell carcinoma metastasis and poor prognosis
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 908–915, November 2013
How to Cite
Chen, F.-J., Sun, M., Li, S.-Q., Wu, Q.-Q., Ji, L., Liu, Z.-L., Zhou, G.-Z., Cao, G., Jin, L., Xie, H.-W., Wang, C.-M., Lv, J., De, W., Wu, M. and Cao, X.-F. (2013), Upregulation of the long non-coding rna hotair promotes esophageal squamous cell carcinoma metastasis and poor prognosis. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 908–915. doi: 10.1002/mc.21944
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- KYSE series cells. Grant Numbers: KYSE30, KYSE150, KYSE450, KYSE510, KYSE180
- Nanjing City Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 201108027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!