The authors declare no conflict of interest.
HCCRBP-3 induces tumorigenesis through direct interaction with HCCR-1 in human cancers
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 30–37, January 2014
How to Cite
Ha, S. A., Kim, H. K., Yoo, J. A., Kim, S., Shin, S. M., Gong, G.-H., Lee, Y. K. and Kim, J. W. (2014), HCCRBP-3 induces tumorigenesis through direct interaction with HCCR-1 in human cancers. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 30–37. doi: 10.1002/mc.21945
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Science & Technology. Grant Numbers: M1-0416-22-0006, 2004-01303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!