Role of HOXB7 in regulation of progression and metastasis of human lung adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 49–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Yuan, W., Zhang, X., Xu, Y., Li, S., Hu, Y. and Wu, S. (2014), Role of HOXB7 in regulation of progression and metastasis of human lung adenocarcinoma. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 49–57. doi: 10.1002/mc.21947
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30772144
- PhD Cooperation Program Fund from China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!