Inflammation-mediated abrogation of androgen signaling: An in vitro model of prostate cell inflammation
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 85–97, February 2014
How to Cite
Debelec-Butuner, B., Alapinar, C., Varisli, L., Erbaykent-Tepedelen, B., Hamid, S. M., Gonen-Korkmaz, C. and Korkmaz, K. S. (2014), Inflammation-mediated abrogation of androgen signaling: An in vitro model of prostate cell inflammation. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 85–97. doi: 10.1002/mc.21948
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
- We would like to thank Dr. R. Schneider-Stock for providing the U937 cells. This research was supported by the Turkish Scientific and Technological Research Council (grants TUBITAK-106S200, -110S134), COST action BM0703 CANGENIN (TUBITAK-108S288), and by Ege University internal funds granted to K.S.K.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!