Inflammation-mediated abrogation of androgen signaling: An in vitro model of prostate cell inflammation
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 85–97, February 2014
How to Cite
Debelec-Butuner, B., Alapinar, C., Varisli, L., Erbaykent-Tepedelen, B., Hamid, S. M., Gonen-Korkmaz, C. and Korkmaz, K. S. (2014), Inflammation-mediated abrogation of androgen signaling: An in vitro model of prostate cell inflammation. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 85–97. doi: 10.1002/mc.21948
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
- We would like to thank Dr. R. Schneider-Stock for providing the U937 cells. This research was supported by the Turkish Scientific and Technological Research Council (grants TUBITAK-106S200, -110S134), COST action BM0703 CANGENIN (TUBITAK-108S288), and by Ege University internal funds granted to K.S.K.
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site
|mc21948-sm-0001-SupFig-S1A.tif||18021K||Supplementary Figure 1A.|
|mc21948-sm-0002-SupFig-S1B.tif||18021K||Supplementary Figure 1B.|
|mc21948-sm-0003-SupFig-S2A.tif||16878K||Supplementary Figure 2A.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.