Ka Lung Cheung and Jong Hun Lee contributed equally to this work.
Nrf2 knockout enhances intestinal tumorigenesis in Apcmin/+ mice due to attenuation of anti-oxidative stress pathway while potentiates inflammation†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Cheung, K. L., Lee, J. H., Khor, T. O., Wu, T.-Y., Li, G. X., Chan, J., Yang, C. S. and Kong, A.-N. T. (2012), Nrf2 knockout enhances intestinal tumorigenesis in Apcmin/+ mice due to attenuation of anti-oxidative stress pathway while potentiates inflammation. Mol. Carcinog.. doi: 10.1002/mc.21950
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!