Ka Lung Cheung and Jong Hun Lee contributed equally to this work.
Nrf2 knockout enhances intestinal tumorigenesis in Apcmin/+ mice due to attenuation of anti-oxidative stress pathway while potentiates inflammation
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 77–84, January 2014
How to Cite
Cheung, K. L., Lee, J. H., Khor, T. O., Wu, T.-Y., Li, G. X., Chan, J., Yang, C. S. and Kong, A.-N. T. (2014), Nrf2 knockout enhances intestinal tumorigenesis in Apcmin/+ mice due to attenuation of anti-oxidative stress pathway while potentiates inflammation. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 77–84. doi: 10.1002/mc.21950
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-CA073674
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!