Identification of a liver cirrhosis signature in plasma for predicting hepatocellular carcinoma risk in a population-based cohort of hepatitis B carriers
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 58–66, January 2014
How to Cite
Liu, C.-C., Wang, Y.-H., Chuang, E. Y., Tsai, M.-H., Chuang, Y.-H., Lin, C.-L., Liu, C.-J., Hsiao, B.-Y., Lin, S.-M., Liu, L.-Y. and Yu, M.-W. (2014), Identification of a liver cirrhosis signature in plasma for predicting hepatocellular carcinoma risk in a population-based cohort of hepatitis B carriers. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 58–66. doi: 10.1002/mc.21952
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 97-3112-B-002-028, NSC 98-3112-B-002-021, NSC 98-2628-B-002-089-MY3, NSC 100-2325-B-002-025
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.