A subset of papillary thyroid carcinomas contain KRAS mutant subpopulations at levels above normal thyroid
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 159–167, February 2014
How to Cite
Myers, M. B., McKim, K. L. and Parsons, B. L. (2014), A subset of papillary thyroid carcinomas contain KRAS mutant subpopulations at levels above normal thyroid. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 159–167. doi: 10.1002/mc.21953
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- National Center for Toxicological Research and U.S. Food & Drug Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!