Jianjian Chen and Lin Miao contributed equally to this work.
TGFBR1 tagging SNPs and gastric cancer susceptibility: A two-stage case–control study in chinese population
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 109–116, February 2014
How to Cite
Chen, J., Miao, L., Jin, G., Ren, C., Ke, Q., Qian, Y., Dong, M., Li, H., Zhang, Q., Ding, Y., Yan, Z., Wang, J., Liu, Z., Hu, Z., Xu, Y., Ji, G. and Shen, H. (2014), TGFBR1 tagging SNPs and gastric cancer susceptibility: A two-stage case–control study in chinese population. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 109–116. doi: 10.1002/mc.21954
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81072380 81001276
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!