Role of cyclin B1/Cdc2 in mediating Bcl-XL phosphorylation and apoptotic cell death following nocodazole-induced mitotic arrest
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 125–137, February 2014
How to Cite
Choi, H. J. and Zhu, B. T. (2014), Role of cyclin B1/Cdc2 in mediating Bcl-XL phosphorylation and apoptotic cell death following nocodazole-induced mitotic arrest. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 125–137. doi: 10.1002/mc.21956
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA097109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!