Jing Yao and Rong Hu contributed equally to this article.
Oroxylin a prevents inflammation-related tumor through down-regulation of inflammatory gene expression by inhibiting NF-κB signaling
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 145–158, February 2014
How to Cite
Yao, J., Hu, R., Sun, J., Lin, B., Zhao, L., Sha, Y., Zhu, B., You, Q.-D., Yan, T. and Guo, Q.-L. (2014), Oroxylin a prevents inflammation-related tumor through down-regulation of inflammatory gene expression by inhibiting NF-κB signaling. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 145–158. doi: 10.1002/mc.21958
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- Project Program of State Key Laboratory of Natural Medicines, China Pharmaceutical University (No. JKGZ201101)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!