Jing Yao and Rong Hu contributed equally to this article.
Oroxylin A prevents inflammation-related tumor through down-regulation of inflammatory gene expression by inhibiting NF-κB signaling†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Yao, J., Hu, R., Sun, J., Lin, B., Zhao, L., Sha, Y., Zhu, B., You, Q.-D., Yan, T. and Guo, Q.-L. (2012), Oroxylin A prevents inflammation-related tumor through down-regulation of inflammatory gene expression by inhibiting NF-κB signaling. Mol. Carcinog.. doi: 10.1002/mc.21958
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!