Lorenzo Lo Muzio and Davide Sartini contributed equally to this work.
Expression and prognostic significance of apoptotic genes in oral squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 264–271, April 2014
How to Cite
Lo Muzio, L., Sartini, D., Santarelli, A., Rocchetti, R., Morganti, S., Pozzi, V., Rubini, C., Bambini, F. and Emanuelli, M. (2014), Expression and prognostic significance of apoptotic genes in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 264–271. doi: 10.1002/mc.21960
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!