Dae Ho Ahn and HyungChul Rah contributed equally to this work.
Association of the miR-146aC>G, miR-149T>C, miR-196a2T>C, and miR-499A>G polymorphisms with gastric cancer risk and survival in the korean population
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Genetic Susceptibility to Cancer in Diverse Populations
Volume 52, Issue S1, pages 39–51, November 2013
How to Cite
Ahn, D. H., Rah, H., Choi, Y.-K., Jeon, Y. J., Min, K. T., Kwack, K., Hong, S. P., Hwang, S. G. and Kim, N. K. (2013), Association of the miR-146aC>G, miR-149T>C, miR-196a2T>C, and miR-499A>G polymorphisms with gastric cancer risk and survival in the korean population. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 39–51. doi: 10.1002/mc.21962
Disclosure: all authors have nothing to disclose.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!