This article published online ahead of print on October 16, 2012. It has since been updated. The misspelling of Dr. Imad Shureiqi's name has been rectified.
Cellular location and expression of Na+, K+-ATPase α subunits affect the anti-proliferative activity of oleandrin
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 253–263, April 2014
How to Cite
Yang, P., Cartwright, C., Efuet, E., Hamilton, S. R., Wistuba, I. I., Menter, D., Addington, C., Shureiqi, I. and Newman, R. A. (2014), Cellular location and expression of Na+, K+-ATPase α subunits affect the anti-proliferative activity of oleandrin. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 253–263. doi: 10.1002/mc.21968
Competing interests: P. Yang and R.A. Newman serve as consultants for Phoenix Biotechnology, Inc. The other authors declare that they have no competing interests.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!