The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Genetic variants in the integrin gene predicted microRNA-binding sites were associated with the risk of prostate cancer
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 280–285, April 2014
How to Cite
Liu, J., Huang, J., He, Y., Liu, J., Liao, B. and Liao, G. (2014), Genetic variants in the integrin gene predicted microRNA-binding sites were associated with the risk of prostate cancer. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 280–285. doi: 10.1002/mc.21973
Jiaming Liu and Jin Huang contributed equally to this work.
Liu JM and Huang J finished genomic DNA extraction, HRM analysis, statistical analysis, and drafted the manuscript. He YZ, Liu JN, Liao BH, and Liao G participated in collecting blood samples and HRM analysis. Huang J conceived of the study, and participated in its design and coordination and helped to draft the manuscript. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!