Human MCS5A1 candidate breast cancer susceptibility gene FBXO10 is induced by cellular stress and correlated with lens epithelium-derived growth factor (LEDGF)
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 300–313, April 2014
How to Cite
Xu, X., Powell, D. W., Lambring, C. J., Puckett, A. H., Deschenes, L., Prough, R. A., Poeschla, E. M. and Samuelson, D. J. (2014), Human MCS5A1 candidate breast cancer susceptibility gene FBXO10 is induced by cellular stress and correlated with lens epithelium-derived growth factor (LEDGF). Mol. Carcinog., 53: 300–313. doi: 10.1002/mc.21977
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health (partial support) (to D.J.S., D.W.P., E.M.P.). Grant Numbers: CA137052,, DK176743, AI77344
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (to D.W.P.). Grant Number: 1-2011-588
- UofL Center for Environmental Genomics and Integrative Biology (to D.J.S., KS Ramos, PI). Grant Number: P30ES01443
- UofL School of Medicine Research Office (to D.J.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!