Human MCS5A1 candidate breast cancer susceptibility gene FBXO10 is induced by cellular stress and correlated with lens epithelium-derived growth factor (LEDGF)
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 300–313, April 2014
How to Cite
Xu, X., Powell, D. W., Lambring, C. J., Puckett, A. H., Deschenes, L., Prough, R. A., Poeschla, E. M. and Samuelson, D. J. (2014), Human MCS5A1 candidate breast cancer susceptibility gene FBXO10 is induced by cellular stress and correlated with lens epithelium-derived growth factor (LEDGF). Mol. Carcinog., 53: 300–313. doi: 10.1002/mc.21977
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health (partial support) (to D.J.S., D.W.P., E.M.P.). Grant Numbers: CA137052,, DK176743, AI77344
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International (to D.W.P.). Grant Number: 1-2011-588
- UofL Center for Environmental Genomics and Integrative Biology (to D.J.S., KS Ramos, PI). Grant Number: P30ES01443
- UofL School of Medicine Research Office (to D.J.S.)
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mc21977-sm-0001-SupFig-S1.pdf||36K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|mc21977-sm-1001-SupFig-S2.pdf||24K||Supplementary Figure S2|
|mc21977-sm-0002-SupFig-S3.pdf||25K||Supplementary Figure S3|
|mc21977-sm-0003-SupFig-S4.pdf||39K||Supplementary Figure S4|
|mc21977-sm-0004-SupTab-S1.pdf||15K||Supplementary Table S1|
|mc21977-sm-0005-SupTbl-S2.pdf||17K||Supplementary Table S1|
|mc21977-sm-0006-SupTbl-S3.pdf||14K||Supplementary Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.