Moon Ju Jang and Young Joo Jeon contributed equally to this work.
Association of VEGF and KDR single nucleotide polymorphisms with colorectal cancer susceptibility in Koreans
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Genetic Susceptibility to Cancer in Diverse Populations
Volume 52, Issue S1, pages 60–69, November 2013
How to Cite
Jang, M. J., Jeon, Y. J., Kim, J. W., Cho, Y. K., Lee, S. K., Hwang, S. G., Oh, D. and Kim, N. K. (2013), Association of VEGF and KDR single nucleotide polymorphisms with colorectal cancer susceptibility in Koreans. Mol. Carcinog., 52: 60–69. doi: 10.1002/mc.21980
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2009-0075784, 2012-007033
- Priority Research Centers Program. Grant Number: 2009-0093821
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!