The authors have no conflict of interest.
Downregulation of JWA promotes tumor invasion and predicts poor prognosis in human hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 325–336, April 2014
How to Cite
Wu, X., Chen, H., Gao, Q., Bai, J., Wang, X., Zhou, J., Qiu, S., Xu, Y., Shi, Y., Wang, X., Zhou, J. and Fan, J. (2014), Downregulation of JWA promotes tumor invasion and predicts poor prognosis in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 325–336. doi: 10.1002/mc.21981
Xiaofeng Wu and Hairong Chen contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
- National Key Sci-Tech Project. Grant Number: 2008ZX10002-019
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30901442, 30930080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!