Aberrant overexpression of FOXM1 transcription factor plays a critical role in lung carcinogenesis induced by low doses of arsenic
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 380–391, May 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Hock, J. M., Van Beneden, R. J. and Li, X. (2014), Aberrant overexpression of FOXM1 transcription factor plays a critical role in lung carcinogenesis induced by low doses of arsenic. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 380–391. doi: 10.1002/mc.21989
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (USAMRMC). Grant Number: W81XWH-07-02-0016
- Maine Institute for Human Genetics and Health, USA
- Central South University, P.R. China
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!