No potential conflicts of interest were disclosed.
IL-32γ enhances TNF-α-induced cell death in colon cancer†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Park, E.-S., Yoo, J.-M., Yoo, H.-S., Yoon, D.-Y., Yun, Y.-P. and Hong, J. (2012), IL-32γ enhances TNF-α-induced cell death in colon cancer. Mol. Carcinog.. doi: 10.1002/mc.21990
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Korea Government [MEST] MRC. Grant Number: 2011-0028213
- Konkuk University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.