The authors declare no financial conflicts of interest.
IL17A gene polymorphisms, serum IL-17A and IgE levels, and hepatocellular carcinoma risk in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 447–457, June 2014
How to Cite
Li, N., Zhu, Q., Li, Z., Han, Q., Zhang, G., Chen, J., Lv, Y., Xing, F., Chen, Y., Zeng, X. and Liu, Z. (2014), IL17A gene polymorphisms, serum IL-17A and IgE levels, and hepatocellular carcinoma risk in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 447–457. doi: 10.1002/mc.21992
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Provincial Science and Technological Project of Shaanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 2007K12-02-(11)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!