M. Mouallif and P. Hubert contributed equally to this work.
Interleukin-32 expression is associated with a poorer prognosis in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
How to Cite
Guenin, S., Mouallif, M., Hubert, P., Jacobs, N., Krusy, N., Duray, A., Ennaji, M.M., Saussez, S. and Delvenne, P. (2013), Interleukin-32 expression is associated with a poorer prognosis in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Mol. Carcinog.. doi: 10.1002/mc.21996
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- Program of the Walloon Region (Neoangio). Grant Number: 616476
- Belgian Fund for Medical Scientific Research (FNRS)
- Neoangio (to S.G.)
- Averroes Program of the European Commission (M.M.)
- F.R.S-FNRS (Télévie grant)
- F.R.S-FNRS (to N.J.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|mc_21996_sm_SuppTab1.doc||31K||Supplementary Tables 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.