The osteopontin-c splice junction is important for anchorage-independent growth
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 480–487, June 2014
How to Cite
Shen, H. and Weber, G. F. (2014), The osteopontin-c splice junction is important for anchorage-independent growth. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 480–487. doi: 10.1002/mc.21997
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- DOD (to G.F.W.). Grant Number: BC095225
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!