Enhancement of adriamycin cytotoxicity by sodium butyrate involves hTERT downmodulation-mediated apoptosis in human uterine cancer cells
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 505–513, July 2014
How to Cite
Yu, M., Kong, H., Zhao, Y., Sun, X., Zheng, Z., Yang, C. and Zhu, Y. (2014), Enhancement of adriamycin cytotoxicity by sodium butyrate involves hTERT downmodulation-mediated apoptosis in human uterine cancer cells. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 505–513. doi: 10.1002/mc.21998
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81000546, 31000572, 81272834
- Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: 201102273
- Scientific Research Foundation for Doctoral Program of Liaoning Province of China. Grant Number: 20101148
- New Teacher Fund for Doctor Station by Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20102104120013
- Research Foundation of Shenyang City Science and Technology Bureau. Grant Number: F12-277-1-20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!