All authors have no conflicts of interest.
Mutational and expressional analyses of PTEN gene in colorectal cancer from Northern India
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Mechanisms and Targets for Prevention and Treatment of Colorectal Cancer
Volume 53, Issue S1, pages E45–E52, February 2014
How to Cite
Ali, A., Saluja, S. S., Hajela, K., Mishra, P. K. and Rizvi, M. A. (2014), Mutational and expressional analyses of PTEN gene in colorectal cancer from Northern India. Mol. Carcinog., 53: E45–E52. doi: 10.1002/mc.22001
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!