The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Inhibition of atypical protein kinase Cι induces apoptosis through autophagic degradation of β-catenin in esophageal cancer cells
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 514–525, July 2014
How to Cite
Wang, B.-S., Yang, Y., Lu, H.-Z., Shang, L., Zhang, Y., Hao, J.-J., Shi, Z.-Z., Wang, X.-M., Liu, Y.-Z., Zhan, Q.-M., Jia, X.-M. and Wang, M.-R. (2014), Inhibition of atypical protein kinase Cι induces apoptosis through autophagic degradation of β-catenin in esophageal cancer cells. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 514–525. doi: 10.1002/mc.22003
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20091106110030
- National Science Fund. Grant Numbers: 30971482, 81021061
- Chinese Hi-Tech R&D Program. Grant Number: 2012AA02A503
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.