The authors declared that they have no conflicts of interest.
Roles of phosphorylated JNK in esophageal squamous cell carcinomas of kazakh ethnic
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 526–536, July 2014
How to Cite
Qin, X., Zheng, S., Liu, T., Liu, Q., Liang, M., Li, X., Sheyhidin, I. and Lu, X. (2014), Roles of phosphorylated JNK in esophageal squamous cell carcinomas of kazakh ethnic. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 526–536. doi: 10.1002/mc.22004
Xu Qin and Shutao Zheng contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Science and Technology (Supporting Xinjiang). Grant Number: 201191157
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81160303, 81260359, 30860097
- First Affiliated of Xinjiang Medical University Grant. Grant Numbers: 2011YFY17, 2012YFY16
- Xinjiang Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology and Endemic Diseases Grant. Grant Numbers: XJDX 0208-2010-06, XJDX 0208-2009-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!