The authors declared that they have no conflicts of interest.
Roles of phosphorylated JNK in esophageal squamous cell carcinomas of kazakh ethnic
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 526–536, July 2014
How to Cite
Qin, X., Zheng, S., Liu, T., Liu, Q., Liang, M., Li, X., Sheyhidin, I. and Lu, X. (2014), Roles of phosphorylated JNK in esophageal squamous cell carcinomas of kazakh ethnic. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 526–536. doi: 10.1002/mc.22004
Xu Qin and Shutao Zheng contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Science and Technology (Supporting Xinjiang). Grant Number: 201191157
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81160303, 81260359, 30860097
- First Affiliated of Xinjiang Medical University Grant. Grant Numbers: 2011YFY17, 2012YFY16
- Xinjiang Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology and Endemic Diseases Grant. Grant Numbers: XJDX 0208-2010-06, XJDX 0208-2009-02