Apigenin inhibits TGF-β-induced VEGF expression in human prostate carcinoma cells via a Smad2/3- and Src-dependent mechanism
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 598–609, August 2014
How to Cite
Mirzoeva, S., Franzen, C. A. and Pelling, J. C. (2014), Apigenin inhibits TGF-β-induced VEGF expression in human prostate carcinoma cells via a Smad2/3- and Src-dependent mechanism. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 598–609. doi: 10.1002/mc.22005
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- NCI Prostate SPORE. Grant Number: P50 CA90386
- Zell Foundation
- Rosenberg Family Foundation
- Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
- ACS post-doctoral fellowship. Grant Number: PF-10-235-01-CSM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!