Anticancer activity of fish oils against human lung cancer is associated with changes in formation of PGE2 and PGE3 and alteration of Akt phosphorylation
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 566–577, July 2014
How to Cite
Yang, P., Cartwright, C., Chan, D., Ding, J., Felix, E., Pan, Y., Pang, J., Rhea, P., Block, K., Fischer, S. M. and Newman, R. A. (2014), Anticancer activity of fish oils against human lung cancer is associated with changes in formation of PGE2 and PGE3 and alteration of Akt phosphorylation. Mol. Carcinog., 53: 566–577. doi: 10.1002/mc.22008
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!